ZariCode Newsletter


Chase Center – Smoke Control Special Inspection

Zari Consulting Group is pleased to be on the design and construction team for the Chase center, which will be the new home for the Golden State Warriors.   Zari Consulting Group contributed to the design of the facility’s smoke control system and is providing special inspection services for the Chase Center arena and adjacent [...]

2019-07-22T17:14:20+00:00July 22nd, 2019|Uncategorized|

2270 Broadway – Engineering and Code Consulting

Zari Consulting Group has been retained to provide building code consulting and fire protection engineering for the 2270 Broadway building to be constructed in Oakland, California. The 2270 Broadway Street project is a 256 foot, 24-story high rise designed for downtown Oakland. Level 1 consists of the main entry lobby, the Fire Command Center, the [...]

2017-04-27T16:21:30+00:00April 27th, 2017|Project Profiles|

19th and J – Mixed Use Development

Zari Consulting Group is serving as the professional engineer of record for life-safety services on the 19th and J high-rise residential building in Sacramento, California. The project will consist of 173 residential units over 11 stories, above first floor retail that measures approximately 6,000 square feet, and parking below. Two roof decks will also be [...]

2017-03-10T00:07:36+00:00March 10th, 2017|Project Profiles|

Chevron Refinery – Fire Marshal Services

Zari Consulting Group, Inc. has been retained by the City of Richmond to assist in Fire Marshal services for the new Modernization project at the Chevron Refinery. Zari Consulting Group has been tasked with plan review services, which include process piping, fire alarm, fire sprinkler, fire water main, clean agent, and deluge systems review for [...]

2017-02-02T22:50:44+00:00February 2nd, 2017|Project Profiles|

High-Rise Fire in Honolulu Financial District

Just after 4pm on Tuesday, July 12 a fire was reported inside one of the apartments of the Mauka building, which is located in Kakaako, the financial district of Honolulu. The fire was reported to have been caused a resident of the subject dwelling unit improperly extinguishing a cigarette. The fire grew to be large [...]

2016-07-14T20:14:36+00:00July 14th, 2016|Industry News|